Saturday, June 30, 2007

Singapore Zoological Gardens


We visited the Zoo once again, but this time with company - Xavier, Titus, Gu-gu and Gu-Zhang. Tickets for the adults compliments from Shu-Shu's company - great staff welfare benefits!

This time, we started the visit at 2pm, which was a pretty good idea despite the heat. Thankfully, that day was rather cool, so we only needed to seek refuge in the aircon shelter once. I enjoyed this visit more, as I was free to roam (walk) on my own. We visited the same old pals - the baboons, crocs, monkies, otters, tigers. I must say the tigers are really lovely. Never fail to impress us everytime we see them.

We didn't manage to catch any of the shows aside from the rather boring dog show at the kids corner, as we were erm...rather slow. Oh, by the time we reached the rainforest sector, Titus and I gave in and took our naps. Could hardly keep our eyes open. By that time, it was already 5pm, and most of the animals were heading off for their night-shift at Night Safari.

Me in the oh-too-tight dress.

The otters at play

The impressive white tigers. There are 3 of them.

Yes, it's a real pelican perched there.


No comments: