skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Quick Update
Ok ok, a fan of my blog has feedback that there has been no updates lately. Mummy has been real busy at work. So what have I been up to lately? The most recent would be my stunt which caused a scratch on my right cheek. Well, Mummy and Daddy were engrossed with CSI Las Vegas, so I entertained myself by climbing up onto their bead's headboard, followed by up onto the wall fixture. Actually I do that quite often and am quite a pro at it, but this time I lost my balance and come falling down down down....So you would think I would have landed on the soft bed, well, just my luck, (or maybe mummy's luck), cos I landed on Mummy's face and her specs scratched my beautiful cheek. Mummy seemed to be in more pain than me though I wonder why, cos i was the one that fell, not her! Anyway, it didn't bother me much, cos I was attempting to climb up again.Oh yes yes! Mummy's good friend, OT is due in mid-Aug! We met up with her and Uncle & Aunty JJ at Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch on Vesak Day. Uncle J scared me to tears though, with his mean stare. After the lunch, we stopped by Bata and I was amazed by sooooo many shoes! My favorite things and they were all laid out nicely for me to choose! I chose a Pooh Bear Bubblegummer shoe and wore it immediately out of the store, ditching my Clarks and leaving Mummy to make the payment. I love these pair of shoes. They're pink and sporty.Well, more updates soon after we return from Bintan!
No comments:
Post a Comment