This jungle hat is Daddy's. It's soft and comfy, easy to stuff into your luggage, yet it will shade you big time from the sun and being cloth-like, it has good ventilation too. But Mummy said no (as usual) to this hat for me, mumbling something about it being ugly. Come on Mummy! It serves its purpose as a hat! I'm being practical here...Friday, June 15, 2007
Speedy Update
Here's a quick update of pictures before we start on the subject of my exciting Bintan Trip. Mummy has been packing and unpacking all the stuff, stuffing our clothes into airtight ziplock bags....eventually she borrowed a huge haversack from Uncle Greg to contain all these stuff. Daddy's in charge of carrying the food and drinks in his haversack. Me? I just need to grace the occasion. *Chuckles*
See the doll in the pram? Mummy bought it in the hope that I will be all 'girly' and play with it. But I decided I do not like this dolly thing. I prefer the cars and guns.
This jungle hat is Daddy's. It's soft and comfy, easy to stuff into your luggage, yet it will shade you big time from the sun and being cloth-like, it has good ventilation too. But Mummy said no (as usual) to this hat for me, mumbling something about it being ugly. Come on Mummy! It serves its purpose as a hat! I'm being practical here...
This jungle hat is Daddy's. It's soft and comfy, easy to stuff into your luggage, yet it will shade you big time from the sun and being cloth-like, it has good ventilation too. But Mummy said no (as usual) to this hat for me, mumbling something about it being ugly. Come on Mummy! It serves its purpose as a hat! I'm being practical here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment