10.30am - Gather at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, waiting for Aunty Rachel
11.00am - Aunty Rachel's still at home! All become kancheong spider!
11.45am - Cleared custom and boarded the ferry. Whew! We didn't get to sit together though.
Onboard the Arul Bupalang, riding on choppy waters. I was enjoying the ride very much, going "woah...woah!" at every wave, while Mummy was trying hard not to puke her breakkie out. The 1-hour ride seemed longer than it is, but we made it there with our breakfast still well in our stomachs.
I was terribly exhausted while waiting to clear the customs checkpoint so I took a 10-minute nap on the bus to the resort. Upon arrival at the resort, I was awoken by drums and music, ie the welcome dance! I'm impressed!
Our villa "Tortoise F" was not ready, so we proceeded for a quick lunch at Spice Restaurant first. The food sure took very long to be ready!
Finally, we got to check into our villa at 2.30pm thereabouts. We wasted no time getting ready for a swim. See, that's me in my swim diaper and Mummy stil frantically unpacking. But before we go for a dip, a tour around the villa:


3-bedrooms, a private pool. The lucky occupants of the master bedroom can proceed to the pool directly from their rooms. Look, that's me and Dylan, waiting anxiously to jump into the pool.
Here's the outdoor part of our villa. See the Tortoise? We are Tortoise F.
We paid a visit to the other villa, Tortoise F, where Daren, Caleb and Celeste are staying. They got the seaview villa, which costs slightly more.
This it the buggy, a vehicle I hated. I wail all the way in the buggy, but I quite enjoyed it when it's stationary. Maybe it's the way Daddy's driving the buggy.
Finally, back at our villa and heading for the pool! It's already 5pm! We are having a BBQ at Tortoise A tonight too. So we gotta be quick!
I seriously don't recall a thing about the BBQ, cos I K.O. at 8plus. The last thing I remembered, was Mummy gleefully placing me in the cot in Celeste's room. I vaguely recalled being shifted out to sleep in the hall with Celeste as well. Hmmm....no pics of that though, cos it's not good to take pics of people sleeping. According to Daddy, that is.So Aunty Celeste said, how about newborns? We took many pics of them sleeping. Daddy replied, that's not counted, cos they were resting. Not sleeping. *Faintz....







No comments:
Post a Comment