Woke up to a bright and sunny day, but what a pity, it was our last day in Bintan. The weather was gloomy for the past two days so Mummy did not get her desired tan. This morning I woke up slightly later, and Dylan had already gone to the beach. So we hurried to breakfast, and headed back for a quick swim. After the swim, I took a nap, much to Mummy's delight, cos she continued with her swim and sun tan.
Finally, it was time to check out of the lovely villa. The boat ride back was much better, as the waters were calm, and the boat was not fully occupied, so all of us had seats, including the babies! I decided to tease Aunty Jenn and kept calling her Joyce, who is gu-gu's domestic help. Aunty Jenn kept giving me the lovely cheerios and biscuits. Aunty Sophia also gave me a taste of Cornetto ice-cream. Yummy!!!
Oh well, till our next trip then....
Breakfast! I was the tortoise this morning, cos all were already at the cafe when we arrived. And Mummy dressed me in this Hello Kitty top that simply didn't match my pants. Duh!
OK, I have really no idea what Caleb was trying to achieve here. He kept advancing towards me like an eagle.
Still can't make out what he was up to, so sorry pal...

Celeste and Dylan are so pro in front of the camera, posing and smiling away. Check me out in the background and foreground just simply being part of the picture.
Alright, so this picture is quite pro. Except for the miss-matched clothes. Thanks Mummy...
Not sure why Celeste was crying, I shall give her a hug...
Time to go, so I've changed into my bright sunny yellow dress. Cost Mummy only S$10 from a shop at Downtown East. When Dylan saw me in this lovely dress, he came forward and gave me a hug of appreciation. Thanks!
Waiting for the bus to bring us to the ferry terminal. Oh yes, I must add that at this point, a lady took a picture of me. Hiak hiak...
I enjoy this ride back, cos I get a seat to myself, and I got to eat lots of snacks, biscuits etc.
One last note before we go....there were designated seats at the Bintan ferry terminal for parents with children and the sign stated that priority boarding will be given. Bah! When the ferry came, it was free for all to rush forward and board the boat ASAP to get the good seats! Crappy....







No comments:
Post a Comment