I got my third pair of Havaianas! And a pair of new white shoes! Mummy decided my fat feet needed new shoes and she convinced Daddy to bring us to Vivocity this Sunday.
Actually, she brought me to Royal Sporting House, Clarks and Bata on Saturday but it wasn't a good shoe day. Ended up with no shoes, but a new slippers-sandals for her cos firstly, at Clarks, the shoe she wanted for me didn't come in my size for the whites. They were only available in pink, but she was adamant in getting whites. Then at Royal Sporting House, there was this nice range of sandals from Ipanema, the Gisele Bundchen range! Beautiful white sandals, feminine, beach-wear look, totally matches my white dress...but my fat feet didn't look good in those slender sandals. Then Bata...well, nothing nice.
Thankfully, Sunday was a better day for shoes. We got me a pair of whites and a new pair of orange Havaianas. Then we bought me new panties, cos Mummy almost fainted when she saw what grandma made me wear under my dress one day - ugly boy undies. :P
Then we visited this place called Toys R Us...I love this place! Mummy showed me the new Polly Pocket Wheels and promised to get me this feminine toy car when she receives her OCBC rewards voucher. She's trying very hard to get me away from the guns and cars, but still, I was more into the racing cars and the Transformers Optumus Prime mask was very cool! You can put it on and when you speak, your voice comes out like Prime's! $69.90....
All the figurines for the Autobots were sold out..darn!
The best part of the day? Running wild at Level 3 open space. I was going wild running everywhere and shouting and climbing onto the railings. Tired me out and I K.O. in the car after my milk.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment