Our last day in Tokyo. Flight was 5pm so we booked our bus seats for the 220pm bus and bade farewell to Steven and family who headed to Osaka. We couldn't extend our stay with them as I had to be back at work the following day. Yes...we landed at about 1plus in the morning, after checking out was 2am etc etc and I headed to bed at 4am only to wake up at 7am. :SDid more last minute shopping at the shopping centre adjacent to our hotel and also at the airport.
It was a uncomfortable flight back cos Meg was trying to sleep and invading our seats. She even rolled off the seat while sleeping. And worst, she got into her 'I want Daddy carry' mode when we were about to land. Oh boy...
Oh well, overall it was a hectic trip but I guess with kids, it's bound to be like that. Well, we survived! That's with Meg alone. I can't imagine with Meg & Duncan next time! Faintz...
No comments:
Post a Comment