Saturday, December 13, 2008
Tokyo 23rd Nov - Asakusa Sensoji
We slept in later this morning and headed to the tourist spot 'Asakusa Sensoji'. It was VERY crowded cos the following day was a public holiday. And strangely it was rather warm that day. I actually planned to go Asakusa followed by Harajuku but couldn't make it cos it took us quite abit of time at Asakusa with all the crowd. Asakusa has always been one of my fave places amongst the tourist spots in Tokyo cos of the lovely row of souvenir shops.

This was a silly pose.
Oh yes, this was one of the rare mornings that Meg and I went for the buffet breakfast. In fact, it was the ONLY breakfast both of us went during our entire stay there. It's complimentary but I couldn't wake up in time and I rather stayed in to have bread and milo. Oh yes, cos I was still diligently expressing every morning and night there to keep up with my supply for darling Duncan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment