But one of her weaknesses is her aggressiveness and when her mind is set on something, nothing anyone says or does can change her mind. And she is a perfectionist. For example, during the water pouring exercise, she would ensure there were no droplets of water around her bowl. If she spots her classmates having spillage, she would kick up a big fuss. Lastly, she doesn't allow others to touch her stuff, namely her water bottle, school bag and her blue lil umbrella. And if she has something new, she would show it to everyone in school to make it clear that it is hers. :S
The teacher asked if I would like to speak with Meg's mandarin teacher but eh, I felt no need to. Hmm..I took up only about 5minutes of the teacher's time while I noticed the other parents had lots of questions! Geez...I wonder why :P Am I too lax??
Here's a detailed report from her teacher:
Megan is an active and cheerful child. She always has a smile on her face. She loves to mix around with her peers and has no difficulty in interacting with the teachers and friends.
Megan is an active and cheerful child. She always has a smile on her face. She loves to mix around with her peers and has no difficulty in interacting with the teachers and friends.
She enjoys working on practical life materials and always seen working with the wet pouring material. By working with the materials, it helps her to refine her fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. She also enjoys group activities. However, she has yet to learn to work harmoniously with her peers. She is able to express herself through sentences.
She enjoys snack time and her favourite snack is the prawn cracker. It's wonderful to have Megan in class. Excellent job!
No comments:
Post a Comment