Sunday, February 24, 2008

To buy me new slippers






Ok, first pic of me was taken when I jus woke up from bed. Daddy was trying out the camera feature of his new phone - Sony Ericsson K950i with a 5megapixel camera. Not bad...and this phone supports the usual SD card instead of the Sony Memory stick. After taking this pic, Daddy was off to work and left Mummy and me at home. I'm a good gal and always gave mummy an easy time when Daddy is out. :)
After Aunty was done cleaning up the house, we set off to buy me new slippers. My fat feet are spilling out of my current ones. Sadly, they have rather limited designs (in fact only one) for my size. So we had to settle with the purple Havaianas Kids Pet series. Since daddy has been grumbling that i'm always asking him to carry me when shopping, this time round I wanted to walk and run on my own. Guess wat...Daddy disallowed AGAIN! And he wanted to carry me instead. Men! And they say we women are fickle minded..

After buying my slippers, we dropped by this great shop - the Selfix DIY. I call it great becos they have a mini playground for kids like me to hang around while the adults shop for their stuff. Mummy was busy deciding which fridge-to-go to get. Becos the playground was away from the fridge-to-go display, Mummy was busy shuttling to and fro between the playground and the display and lugging many sample pieces with her to consult Daddy on which model to buy. Eventually she settled with one that can hold 3x260ml Avent bottles and can keep cool for up to 8hours with removable freezing panels.
We stopped by Mothercare too where daddy showed me the pink booster seat but unfortunately I was not attracted by it. Well, I was too excited roaming the shop to check out the strollers, toys etc. So daddy and mummy decided, today is not the day to show me booster seats. Other day perhaps...

No comments: