I enjoyed myself very much this CNY, cos I got to eat lots of goodies! Amongst my favorites are the bak kwa, wang wang biscuits and sweets!! However, no pictures were taken of me in my CNY clothes cos firstly, i refused to wear the cheena dress that daddy bot for me from Bangkok. Then with mummy being unwell, everything was a mess. They kept forgetting to bring oranges and kept having to used the 2 oranges that were displayed in the car. Tsk tsk...so all the oranges that they bought and kept in the fridge remain untouched till today.
We didn't visit many houses this CNY, but it was enough to tire me out. We only went ah-ma's place, ah-zor's place, por-por's place and ah-tai's place. This Saturday we'll be visiting Aunty Carol's place and yi-ma's place.
This picture was taken on 'ren ri', ie 7th day of the lunar new year whereby we 'lo hei' and have steamboat. I lurve to do the lo hei part.

No comments:
Post a Comment