Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dr. Biscuit

Was brought to the doc's last Monday for my final jab from the package - Hepatitis A. I recognised the place when we arrived and immediately told daddy, 'I want biscuit.' cos the doctor always gives me a biscuit when I see him. True enough, he offered me a biscuit!

Mummy took the chance to consult the doctor on my refusal to eat rice. The doctor was on my side. :) He said not to force, only offer when we are eating. If I really don't wanna eat, its ok. Just when I'm starting to develop a liking for this Doc, he brings out a syring with needle! I whimpered abit and clung tightly onto Daddy, bracing myself for the sting. I was brave. Not a single sound came out of me when the Doc jabbed me on my buttock.

But I was in a daze when we left the Doc's room. The pain was kind of getting to me. But brave me again, no tears, no sound. Jus distract myself with the biscuit. :)

Oh yes, I'm now 12.2kg (finally! Cross the 12kg mark!) and 90cm tall. Mummy said time to switch to a booster seat in the car soon!

No comments: