Monday, February 18, 2008

It's My Choice



I'm a big girl now and I make my own choices when it comes to clothes. I dislike wearing dresses and skirts. In fact, on Saturday, I was forced into a dress when visiting Aunty Carol's place. But after that, on route to Aunty Sam's place, I protested strongly and mummy had to give in. So I went to Aunty Sam's place in my pyjamas top and a panty. How trendy.

On Sunday, Mummy tried once again to offer me a dress. I told her NO. So she allowed me to pick my own clothes from the drawer and I picked this top (see pic above). As for the bottom, she tried by displaying ALL the skirts I own, but I rejected all of them and she had no choice but to offer me a pants bottom. :) I agreed with that.

So mummy decided, she will have to bring me along when shopping for my clothes in future.

No comments: