Monday, September 03, 2007

Splash @ Sentosa!






Last sunday we went with Aunty Geri, Uncle Vinz, Russell kor-kor and Rennell jie-jie to Sentosa. Wow! So much has changed (according to Mummy & Daddy) and there's even water features at the beach.
I changed into several outfits, cos Mummy didn't bring along my swimsuit. And why she didn't bring it, was because Daddy said I'm not allowed to swim in the sea. Both of these mountain tortoises didn't know about the water features. So I was first in my 'going there' suit - the yellow top, then after I got wet and it started raining, I was changed into my pink suit while waiting for the rain to stop. When it stopped, I changed out of the pink suit and into Russell kor-kor's spare swim top. Then eventually when it was time to go, back to the pink suit.
I had soooo much fun there! I was shovelling the sand, playing in the water with Russell kor-kor etc., so much fun that I refused to have my lunch, my milk and my nap. But I had my 40mins nap in the car on the way to Sentosa so that very much kept me awake.
Eventually, we had to leave and it was already 5pm. Had my milk in the car and zonked out. Daddy tried to wake me up for dinner at 8pm, which I did for like 10mins and I was back to sleep till 9pm. I can't wait to go there again! But better weather next time please....cos we were so busy running in and out of the rain on Sunday.

No comments: