Sunday, September 30, 2007

Children's Day


No school today! It's Children's Day! Actually, I prefer going to school though...I've gotten quite used to school now and I'm proud to say I do not cry in school anymore!

My fave phrase now is 'I Like You'. I'll use it on my favourite toys. I'll use it when I beg Daddy to carry me. Works for me when he's not already irritated with my whining.

So, what's been going on since my last post? Oh yes, I took a rather long time recovering from my Sentosa hangover. Actually, I was teething. Great big molars appearing soon, till now, they've yet to make their grand appearance and the discomfort it still bothering me once in awhile. In fact, I got feverish again last Saturday, puked milk all over mummy's fave pillow. Oops...

Last week, Ah-Gong brought me downstairs for a short walk and I decided to test the cats. I walked over to them and told them 'I beat you!' Woah...they ran as if a dog was at their tails. Hahahaha! I like...

Gong-gong and Por-por bought me a tricycle with a passenger seat behind. It's huge! Mummy forgot to take a pic to show. Will do it next weekend. Hopefully it will still be in its original state, cos Gong-gong was saying he's gonna dismantle the passenger seat. Cos at the moment, it's only me and me riding it, and Winki refused to sit in the passenger seat like I told him to. Bad dog...he's been rather notty these days. He refused to let me sit on him, let me go near his food...wait till I get my hands on the cane!

Oh, must not forget about mid-autumn festival. Mummy bought me a tiny battery-operated lantern in the shape of a fish. Xavier and Titus got to play with the lanterns for older kids, ie paper ones with real candles. But Titus wanted my fish and I had to run run run to Ah-ma for protection. I told him 'mine!' but he still snatched it from me, so I screamed real loud. He was forced to return my lantern, but he told me,'I will not let you play cars anymore!!' Anyway,he left me alone after that, and I told mummy 'keep, keep' the lantern so he won't get his hands on it anymore. Heehee...

No comments: