





The original plan was Go-Go-Bambini, but when we arrived there, they were having a party for 50 kids! Too crowded for us, so we adjourned to the indoor play gym at Delta Sports Complex just beside Aunty Sophia's place. Not very big, but good enough for just one-hour play. I was very cautious in climbing and getting off the apparatus. I'm impressed by Celeste! She bravely climbs and jumps all over the place! Not me, though, I'm afraid of the pain of falling. :)Daddy brought me up to the tunnel slide and simply pushed me down without warning. As I was wearing a dress, I slid down the slide in the most unglam position. My legs opened wide and arms spread out. Geez...and I looked shocked at the bottom of the slide. Thankfully, I quickly regained my composure and simply climbed out of the slide and walked away. Whew!
After gym, we went to Ikea for lunch! Had yummy fries and nuggest and mummy bought me an igloo tent and buidling blocks! But this is definitely not an igloo, cos it sure is hot in there!



No comments:
Post a Comment