Monday, September 03, 2007

Hungover from Sentosa


I had so much fun at Sentosa that I'm now getting the after effects - a cold. Seems like I've caught a cold from running in and out of the rain on Sunday. Bleh! It started with a slight cough on Sunday evening, followed by slight fever on Monday afternoon and finally, THE FEVER at 330am today.
Had to wake Mummy & Daddy from their slumber when I started feeling uncomfy. I just wanna snuggle up with them, but they had other plans. Then came the syringe with the pink medicine. Oh boy...I had a hard time trying to reject the medicine but nothing worked. Oh, but I did puke on Mummy & Daddy's bed and a good time watching them change the bedsheets. Finally, the medicine kicked in and my fever went away, and i went back to sleep at 5am, so did Mummy. Daddy was fast asleep already. Duh!
So no school for me today. Oh yes, yesterday when Ah-ma took the medicine out of the fridge, I thought it was meant for Xavier kor-kor, so I called him,'kor kor! come...medicine!'...Boy was i surprised when Ah-ma came towards me instead! Darn....
Hoping this terrible fever / cough thingy will go away soon!

No comments: