Friday, August 31, 2007

My School Uniform aka The Chicken Pants

This is me in my playgroup uniform. If you think that the pants are ala rapper style, let me tell you they were even bigger! The original before alterations was so huge I could go steal 2 -3 chickens and hide them inside. Thanks to Por-por, they are now 'not so huge'. Can't do much about the polo tee though.

So, I've started from playgroup since 27th August:

Monday 27th August - Ah-ma stayed with me for awhile in the classroom to let me adapt before she left. I wailed when she left, and then sobbed once in awhile during class. When I saw Ah-ma after class, I burst into tears and ran towards her.

Tuesday 28th August - This time I clung onto Ah-ma and refused to let her go away. So she had to stay with me for about 40minutes before I got distracted by the principal. This time, when Ah-ma came to pick me up, I was smiley and waving bye to my classmates and teachers.

Wednesday 29th August - The principal refused to let Ah-ma in this time, so they simply took me by force from Ah-ma and went into the classroom with me wailing my lungs out. But once I'm inside, I settled down and when Ah-ma came to pick me, I was my cheerful self again. I'm improving.

Thusrday 30th August - Mummy brought me to school today. I clung onto her and refused to let go and she forcefully pushed me to the teacher. My favorite is the principal, so once I'm in her arms, I'm ok. When mummy picked me up, the principal commented that I stuck to her like glue. :P Well, the principal and mummy has similarities you know - long wavy hair, glasses...

Friday 31st August - Mummy again brought me to school. This time I wilingly allowed the principal to carry me into the class. After class, there were so many people waiting outside, I couldn't spot mummy so I was on tip toe peering anxiously over everyone and there I saw mummy! I said my goodbyes to the teachers and so that makes one week of school for me.

By the way, Mummy was on leave cos Shen-Shen has given birth! Welcome Pearline!!

No comments: