Monday, August 20, 2007

Going to School




I'm going to school. Mummy brought me for a playgroup trial at Y'Kidz opposite Ah-ma's house and decided I'm ready for school. So school officially starts on Monday, 27 August 2007.


During the trial, I was busy exploring the classroom, only settling down when it's snack time and painting time. We made prints of a pear on a paper. I had two slices of cake, that wasn't alot compared to Adeline, a jie-jie who was nice to look after me. She had like four? five? Wow! We were the last to finish our cakes, in fact i didn't manage to finish all of my second piece.


Oh, Chinese lesson was a bore. I was busy pushing the chair to the door and trying to get out! Good thing it was a short period, and we proceeded to playtime. I couldn't get enough of the toys and didn't wanna part with them even when class ended. I didn't even notice class ended and the room was empty!


The teacher says to allow me 2 weeks to settle to the class routine, afterwhich I will be fine. I'm not the youngest in class by the way. Nicole is a month younger than me and very attentive in class. That's because she's been there for some time.


Mummy asked me,'Do you wanna go school?' I nodded my head. I only caught the 'wanna go...' part. I love to go anywhere!


No comments: