Friday, March 16, 2007

The Neubilizer

I'm finally on the road to recovery after $221.30 for consulting Dr. Keoy, and 5 days of the neubilizer with antibiotics, singulair and allergy drops.

Let me introduce you The Neubilizer. It is a machine that makes noises similar to a fish tank pump or even louder and you have a tube that connects it to a container with medicine and the gas mask. The mask is placed on or near my nose to have me breathe in the medicine. Actually, I'm not too bothered by it. I simply need to hug it to sleep and ensure it stays around my nose. The difficult task was on Mummy and Daddy to neub me at 10pm and early 6am before going to work.

I've got 2 pandas in the house for this week. Hmmm... maybe only Daddy qualifies as a panda cos of his fat body. Mummy is too slim to be a panda. hahaha...

Ok, back to the Neubilizer. This machine is rented from the clinic and we returned it on the 5th day. Dr. Keoy put me on the cough and runny nose syrup for the time being till the phlegm is totally cleared. Should be this weekend, no worries...

Sadly, because of my slight bronchitis condition, Mummy had to part with Winki. She brought him over to Por Por's place with his favorite 'shoe', his food and bowl. *Sob sob....but we'll still get to visit him every Saturday. The last I heard, he poo in the hall, pulled the cloth down from the dining table, pulled the rag out from the bathroom...oh boy, he sounds real angry. Maybe i can pacify him this Saturday...


No comments: