Saturday, March 24, 2007

Buffet, New Dress, Too Fat...


Had a yummy time at Marriot Cafe high-tea buffet! All thanks to Mummy's $35 voucher. It was my first time trying Mango Mousse, Chocolate Cake with mint, the normal Choco Cake, Dragon Fruit and Papaya. I hated the papaya and normal choco cake. My face crumpled up, I shivered and spit them out. Goodness...it was terrible!

Other than that, had fun playing the utensils provided by the cafe. Mummy & Daddy were busy going to and fro the buffet spread to get food and I just wonder why can't they simply take all at a go? So each time they leave the table to the buffet, I ask them 'Go where?' Just to irritate them. *chuckles*


After spending 1.5hrs at the buffet, we headed to Isetan Scotts to look for my Friso 3 1.8kg milk powder which was OOS (out-of-stock) at most places. Well, as expected it was also OOS at Isetan. So Mummy decided to head back to Hougang to scout for the milk while I had my snooze in the car. No luck though, had to make do with the 900g milk powder. But Aunty Geri said NTUC Tampines Mall and Whitesands have plenty of stocks. Shucks!


Here are more pics of me in the lovely denim dress from Aunty Con. Unfortunately, my huge tummy made it real tight and difficult to keep the buttons on. So looks like this will be the only time I get to wear this dress. Boo-hoo...






No comments: