
You know during the CNY period we do the visitation stuff? My old acquantaince named 'Fever' with the surname 'High' came to visit me too. Shucks...it brought along its friends called 'Cough' with surname 'Phlegm' and 'Nose' with surname 'Runny'. They are not very close friends of mine so I rather they not visit. They didn't bring along oranges and red packets too. They simply brought along a whole load of medicine. Rather rude of them! Worse still, they tried to extend their stay but I'm trying my best to tell them they've overstayed their welcome. I even enlisted the help of Dr. Oh and a chinese physician. If all else fails, I will have to get Dr. Keoy to help get rid of them. Tsk...tsk...
Just looking at them made me lose my appetite. I even had to reject the yummy mash potato with cheese that daddy made. Thankfully I could still stomach my fave plain bread and milk. Keeping my fingers crossed that these piggy friends of mine leave soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment