Monday, June 30, 2008

Meg's Zoo Excursion

Meg went on an excursion to the zoo with her school last Friday, 27th June. Her dearest daddy was sooo worried about his precious princess not having enough to eat. He kept asking if she wanted milk before she left for school even though she just had one bottle an hour ago :S Then he wanted her to bring along some biscuits or bread. When she returned from the zoo, he kept asking her what she had for lunch (KFC) but the little gal couldn't tell us exactly what she ate. That got him worried again and he kept asking if she was hungry...

The following day, I brought Meg the KFC delivery menu and had her point out what she had for lunch at the zoo and she pointed to the pie and pepsi. I asked if she had chicken, she replied,'Cannot.' which meant teacher didn't allow them to have chicken.

Well, she obviously had fun at the zoo. She told us she saw giraffe, tiger...Now I'm hoping the teachers took some photos and will email it to us soon.

No comments: