Thursday, June 12, 2008

Megan's Progress Report

Received Megan's mid-year progress report from her school and here's what it says:

Megan is a very active girl and she loves activities that consist of group involvement. She enjoys socializing and having to work in a group. However she has yet to learn to play and work harmoniously with her peers.

Megan is also very participative in class and never shy. She is always asking questions when it comes to cultural lesson. Her favourite time of the day is the music and movement period. She is always the one motivating her peers to dance along with her. Her competitive character in nature has benefited her in many ways. For instance, she is always willing to be the first to try, and the first to do the activities assigned. This helps to improve her self-confidence!

That's an excellent trait to possess! Keep it up, Megan!

I'm very happy to hear that she is never shy and always participating in class, as I remembered that I was a very shy gal in my younger days and hardly participated in class. I'm not surprised her favourite period is the music and movement, as she is often singing at home these days, even making up silly songs of her own. In fact, we were very surprised that she could remember the songs we played often in the car when she was younger - songs like Jay Chou's, Lee Hom's, she could sing or hum to the tune now.

No comments: