Sunday, May 18, 2008

Full-Month


It was exhausting having two sessions for Duncan's full-month celebration! Thank you everyone for coming by and the lovely gifts! Duncan will turn one month officially on Thursday, 23rd May, but as per tradition, we celebrated in advance. Which means...it's not the end of my confinement period yet. 3 more days to go and I will be able to shower without the herbs, drink plain water, and FINALLY I can drink coke, eat ice cream, eat chocolate!!!! I'm so craving for a sip of coke in this hot weather!

Our darling Megan enjoyed herself playing with Russell and Rennell in the afternoon. But having skipped her nap for the day, she turned cranky when the guests arrived for dinner. Gotta apologise to Dylan, as Meg disallowed him to play with her toys. She finally K.O. at about 7pm but Daddy decided to wake her up at 8pm :S It's amazing how with such little sleep, you would expect her to K.O. earlier for the night...no way...the energizer bunny only slept at 12am! *Groan*

No comments: