Our boy can now kick himself from vertical position to horizontal when he's frustrated while waiting for the milk to be warmed up. Oh boy...I've got an impatient baby, will be kept busy when the confinement aunty leaves! It is such a luxury having a confinement lady this time round. I could take naps, glue myself to the PC the entire day, and of course fulfil my milking duties. I can't say I sleep well at night cos I've gotta wake up to milk myself every 3 hourly.
How's Megan recently? I feel like putting this terror on Ebay auction! Anyone wants her? She's been getting scoldings from me every night when she comes home. I try my best not to scold her, but sigh...i'll be bleeding from my nose and ears if I don't scold her. Not sure if it's due to the fact that she's kept away from school so she has nowhere to expend her energy. She keeps us awake at night as she doesn't wanna sleep. That's fine if she is not cranky. Once she gets into her cranky mood...Daddy suffers. I can't help much here cos when it comes to that point, she will be demanding that Daddy carry her, Daddy makes the milk etc. And our Daddy is the last person on earth that will come to your mind when it comes to patience.
Anyway, Meg will be going back to school next tuesday. I hope things will get better then.
No comments:
Post a Comment