





Went for a trial class of the Positive Tots with my friend's yesterday, Cephas, Dylan, Aden, Ryan and Jun Wei. i was the only gal in class! Check out the pics above of Cephas and me enjoying the bubbles time. As usual, I was only interested in the props and bubbles segments. Oh, but when I saw the teacher taking a book out, I sat right in front of her and she praised me for it. haha...and I pointed out to her the dog and said 'dog' in the book. So proud of myself.
The boys were very well-behaved in class too, especially Ryan. He could sit still and appear interested in whatever the teacher is doing. Cephas enjoyed himself alot too. He was giggling away during the pretend play segment. Poor Aden was rather cranky that morning and didn't wanna join in the circle. So Aunty Angie had to bring him aside. Dylan was late for class but looking sauve in his beach shirt.
Oops, Jun Wei pulled my hair but that's ok, as long as its not the clip!
1 comment:
Oops sorry Megan....I just couldn't resist getting my hands on the nice hair. Though mummy keeps scolding me each time I do it. Guess I am just jealous of babies with nice hair hair. Hmm...wonder when will mine come out as nice
Post a Comment