It was the "chalet weekend" at Downtown east for us. We had BBQ on Saturday evening and I was real busy running round and round and round all the BBQ pits. It was like newfound freedom for me! Then the next morning, somehow I managed to wake up before 9am (I usually wake at 9am on Sundays) and we headed to the chalet again and I had my very first swim. There's no pic of me taking my first swim or in my swimsuit cos kan cheong mummy and daddy were so excited about my swim they forgot all about it. Anyway, I had fun jumping in the pool although it was only the short half hour. I was so tired out from the jumping that I couldn't keep my eyes open after bathing and dozed off the moment I laid in Daddy's arms. Heard that during my nap, Mummy and Daddy went for their fun at Wild Wild Wet. Oh, see that first photo up there? That's Xavier and me. He's always the gentleman, telling me how sexy I look in my dresses. :)Saturday, April 28, 2007
Downtown East
It was the "chalet weekend" at Downtown east for us. We had BBQ on Saturday evening and I was real busy running round and round and round all the BBQ pits. It was like newfound freedom for me! Then the next morning, somehow I managed to wake up before 9am (I usually wake at 9am on Sundays) and we headed to the chalet again and I had my very first swim. There's no pic of me taking my first swim or in my swimsuit cos kan cheong mummy and daddy were so excited about my swim they forgot all about it. Anyway, I had fun jumping in the pool although it was only the short half hour. I was so tired out from the jumping that I couldn't keep my eyes open after bathing and dozed off the moment I laid in Daddy's arms. Heard that during my nap, Mummy and Daddy went for their fun at Wild Wild Wet. Oh, see that first photo up there? That's Xavier and me. He's always the gentleman, telling me how sexy I look in my dresses. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment