This is my new mag-mag water bottle. Mummy changed it cos I broke the lids of both my previous mag mags. But this bottle is tiny, can only hold 150ml of water. Good thing is I will get fresh water as it gets refilled often. The downside is it needs to be refilled quite often, but then again, why am I grumbling when I'm not the one doing the refilling. :)Monday, January 22, 2007
New Magmag
This is my new mag-mag water bottle. Mummy changed it cos I broke the lids of both my previous mag mags. But this bottle is tiny, can only hold 150ml of water. Good thing is I will get fresh water as it gets refilled often. The downside is it needs to be refilled quite often, but then again, why am I grumbling when I'm not the one doing the refilling. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment