
Hey Hey! Fever's gone!! I feel good...tadadadada...you know i would...tadadadada. It suddenly just went away this afternoon. Oh but I am breaking out in these ugly tiny red rashes. Dr. Keoy said they should last for 2 days and be gone. They better be! I've gotta go out in style you know...can't be in long sleeves all the time.
Geez...I've still gotta take my antibiotics till Tuesday. They are the worst thing I've ever tasted, though Mummy tried and said its sweet. Whenever Daddy carries me and tilts me down, I see mummy coming with the dreaded syringe ( i really hate her at this moment, she looks happily evil) and they syringe it into my mouth! Sometimes I manage to guff and gaw and let it all come out.
Boy am I glad this fever ordeal is finally over and I can go out to play!
Geez...I've still gotta take my antibiotics till Tuesday. They are the worst thing I've ever tasted, though Mummy tried and said its sweet. Whenever Daddy carries me and tilts me down, I see mummy coming with the dreaded syringe ( i really hate her at this moment, she looks happily evil) and they syringe it into my mouth! Sometimes I manage to guff and gaw and let it all come out.
Boy am I glad this fever ordeal is finally over and I can go out to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment