Saturday, January 13, 2007

40.7Degress

I'm down with high high fever. :( Started on Thursday evening, it hit a high of 40.7 degrees on Saturday! Mummy & Daddy brought me to Dr. Keoy on Friday afternoon and he poked my butt with medicine. This medicine gives me energy and I become the Energizer Bunny, much to Mummy's dismay, cos she gotta entertain me. But it lets me work up a sweat and the fever is gone! Alas...after 6 hours, the fever is back again. I'm burning up! I turn flushed! I'm uncomfortable! BUT I can still play.

Because of this fever, I gotta give my music class this Sunday a miss. Oh drats...I like the music class. And Mummy did my homework for me. She made me a shaker to bring to class this Sunday but it never got the chance to make its debut appearance. Oh yes, thank you Aunty Wini for helping mummy choose the bottle and stickers for the shaker. Mummy was never a creative person.

Praying that the fever goes away soon!

No comments: