Went UDMC Pasir Ris last weekend to celebrate Pearlyn's birthday. The yummy satays (150sticks in all) were handmade with love by grandma, the birthday cake from Bengawan Solos was yummy, Megan had a short swim and she was the only Chinese in the pool cos you know, swimming is actually a no-no during the 7th month. Quite like the pool area there, very clean and i checked the bathrooms are clean too!
We discovered that Duncan gets tickled when we bounce a balloon on him. *Chuckles* Check out the video below. He's such a charmer. In fact, yesterday I had to make a trip down to Parentcraft to remove major blocked ducts from my right breast and i brought him along to help out. When I entered the room, the nurses straightaway went ga-ga over him and totally forgot about why I was there (-_-) Then I left him by himself in the baby cot outside at the reception while I was in the room being 'tortured' by the nurse. It's a real torture ok..imagine having rock-hard breast and then the nurse using all her strength to press on it! We could hear him outside making chuckling and cooing sounds.
Then a nurse entered the room with another patient and told me that Duncan is 'chatting up' all the nurses outside, and even 'chatted up' a Daddy who was waiting outside and the Daddy ended up swooning over him. Oh boy, he sure starts young! I even heard a nurse saying she wanna bring him home. Ok.....And when he as brought in to my room, his eyes opened BIG BIG when he saw the other patient's boobs!! And he kept staring at them! OMG...We were laughing and the nurses were telling him to keep his eyes to mummy's boobs only! Hahaha!
Well, he was tired out at the end of the 1.5hours that we were there. :)
1 comment:
Oh my!! Duncan has got really big nice eyes!!! Hope his oral thrush is all better le!
Post a Comment