skip to main |
skip to sidebar
JanMTB Birthday Bash!
Had a great party with my frens from the SMH JanMTB forum to celebrate our first birthday! It was a wonderful party with great food, games, prizes, decor and company, all thanks to the fantastic organizing committee.
I was real busy walking and walking about to explore the place. Then i found the balloons. Eh...Mummy said no, too big, it might burst and scare her so put it back please..
Hey, what are they up to? Looks fun. Removing Celeste's shoe? Aunty Val, can I redeem my gift exchange from you? Thank you!
Walking contest! I'm all set to go!! Daddy's at the finishing line enticing me with Gerber puffs! Alas, I got distracted by all the cheering and I came in 2nd last. But i got a participation prize and I was voted the 2nd Most Beautiful Princess, all thanks to the wonderful photo taken by Daren's Daddy, Uncle David.


Mummy, I dun wanna take photos! I wanna walk walk walk! Let go of me, let go of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment