

Wow, Chinese New Year is fun! I get to dress up in 'cheena' clothes, go out very often, get those red packet stuff and best of all....people are feeding my junk food! I got to taste pineapple tarts, apple juice, bak kwa and pringles chips. I love the pringles most. Yummy...
We dropped by Aunty Lim's place and they have got this huge 'cat' (dog). Mummy says it is a husky. I enjoyed myself standing in front of this husky named "Chase" and calling her 'cat'. Mummy said thankfully the husky didn't understand me, otherwise she will be rather offended on being called a 'cat'. Oh come on...she is a 'cat' isn't she? She has got whiskers, fur, walks on four legs. I really cannot tell the difference.
We dropped by Aunty Lim's place and they have got this huge 'cat' (dog). Mummy says it is a husky. I enjoyed myself standing in front of this husky named "Chase" and calling her 'cat'. Mummy said thankfully the husky didn't understand me, otherwise she will be rather offended on being called a 'cat'. Oh come on...she is a 'cat' isn't she? She has got whiskers, fur, walks on four legs. I really cannot tell the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment