Duncan turns 5mos old if you are counting by the date of his birth. But going by the number of weeks, he is already 5.5mos old. He has just started babbling 'Ahh'... 'bah bah bah'...'mum mum mum'. He goes 'mum mum' when he wants his milk and it's not ready on time. He sure can grumble pretty loudly when he's angry! Don't be deceived by his innocent smiley look. He is pretty bad-tempered when he doesn't get his milk on time or when he's grouchy from lack of sleep.
I'm on leave the past week and the next week to come cos Daddy is in Spain. Looking after Duncan at home while Megan is staying over at grandma's. Megan has been calling up almost everyday looking for her Daddy and when she can't get him, she simply doesnt' wanna talk to me :S Here's one conversation with her last week:
Megan: Where's Daddy?
Me: Daddy's working.
Megan: Where's Duncan?
Me: Drinking milk. Wat's Megan doing?
Megan: Talking to Mummy.
Me: Have you taken your rice?
Megan: Yes. Oh no no no! I eat mee swa. OK bye mummy!
Me: Wait...I wanna talk to you!
Megan: Bye mummy!
Me: Wait lah...
Megan: I said BYE MUMMY!
Me: OK, bye.
Megan: Bye Duncan!
Me: Bye!
Megan: Duncan cannot say bye lah.
Me: *Roll eyes* ok, bye Megan...
:S
No comments:
Post a Comment