Thursday, April 10, 2008

Night Safari aka Monkey House

I call it the Monkey House as I saw a video taken by Daddy during our last visit to the Zoo of the monkies picking each others' fur. To most, it's known as the Zoo or Night Safari. We visited the Night Safari on 5th April together with gu-gu and family and ah-ma & ah-gong with complimentary passes from gu-gu. Unfortunately Mummy couldn't join us as naughty di-di was threatening to make his appearance so doctor ordered her to rest at home.

I was soooo excited and pestered Daddy to leave the house at 7pm although gu-gu were not ready to leave their houses yet. Anyway, we took a slow drive and reached there only at 740pm and just 10minutes later gu-gu and all arrived.

We took the tram and gu-gu said Xavier, Titus and myself were the noisiest on the tram as we were shouting excitedly at every animal we saw. The 'Creatures of the Night' show was awesome! They had the owl swooping down on us, the huge python etc. By 11.30pm, Titus and myself could hardly keep our eyes open so we all made our way out and home. I was trying to keep myself awake to tell mummy all about it but gave in and dozed off in the car.

The next morning, I woke up and immediately told mummy I saw elephant, bird, lion etc. Wow!!!

Sorry no pictures to show at all as all photography and videography are forbidden at Night Safari.

No comments: