Sunday, March 23, 2008

Not Pacified

There's something very wrong with my pacifier. Someone tweeked it. It was the usual worn out and smelly, but last Saturday it started tasting funny...somewhat bitter. I'm suspecting ah-ma, cos she was the last person to hand me the pacifier. When I popped it into my mouth and tasted it...my first reaction was to tell ah-ma 'I WANT WATER!!'

From then on, I did not try to put it into my mouth again, only once at night when I totally forgot and popped it in again. Had to scream for mummy to bring me water. I am very sad to part with my precious and had to keep holding it in my hand to sleep, squeezing it once in awhile to hear the familiar 'squeek squeek' sound...Eventually, I parted with it on Sunday night. I couldn't bear to even look at it anymore. I feel betrayed...

P.S. Note from mummy: Megan, by the time you can read this you would be at least 7YO. heehee, ah-ma DID tweek your pacifier. She applied 'bitter grass' on it. :)

No comments: