Sustained my first injury at school last week. We were having free dance time and so all of us were jumping around. This tall boy beside me suddenly decided to squat down, and in the process, his teeth hit my head. Ouch!! It's really ouch cos it cut my scalp and there was blood...
It hurts so I got angry and retaliated by pushing him and he fell onto the floor. Well, the fall was nothing compared to the cut on my head ok...I cried in pain and the teacher applied cream for me. She was telling this to grandma who came to pick me up.
In my own words on the same day and many other days later too (I've been repeating this story), I will say:
"Teacher put cream"
"Kor-kor jump jump jump"
"Knock me...ohhhhhh"
At this point, Mummy will always ask me, "And you push kor-kor down?"
I will just stare blankly at her and refuse to admit or say anything to that. Well, as I said, it's nothing compared to the cut on my head. :P
Only once so far, I let slip and admitted I pushed kor-kor, when I said,'push push push!'....that's when I was over zealous in telling my story to whoever would like to listen.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment