Saturday, May 05, 2007
Uncle Greg's Bird Day
It was Uncle Greg's 30th Bird Day and he gave us a sumptuous treat at Ivin's. I was invited and it was my first time meeting Aunty Eva. Frankly, she gave me quite a scare with her rather colorful words!

Birthday boy's on the extreme left, in case you can't figure it out, I can understand, as he looked bored.
This is Uncle Greg before his potent birthday drink from Aunty Eva. The Lamborghini!
THE LAMBORGHINI! Took quite awhile for the staff to light it up due to inexperience and the strong wind wasn't helping much. I must add that I was not invited to this party. Daddy and Mummy dropped me off at Gu-gu's place where grandma accompanied me. Heard that Uncle Greg made it and remained sober but resembled very much like a lobster with its mouth hanging open. He couldn't keep his jaw shut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment