Sunday, October 01, 2006

Children's Day


I went out 4x today!! First, we went Compass Point Ya Kun for breakfast in the morning. Then Daddy brought me down to packet his lunch when i woke up at 1.30pm. Then at 4pm, Daddy drove me to Punggol End, touring the huge bungalows, making me soooo sleepy so I slept and Daddy just carried me up to my cot where I snoozed till 6.30pm. Clever daddy...Then we went out at 9pm to pick Mummy from the Expo. Wow...such an interesting Children's Day for me.

Mummy had to work today, so after feeding me cereal, she rocked me to sleep at 11am and left. Mummy was quite worried about how Daddy could handle me. She left a bottle of the jar food for my dinner. Daddy was so proud that he could wipe me down in the evening alone. He even boasted to Grandma. Sigh...Daddy...I gave you chance lah since you brought me out so many times!

In fact, mummy and daddy brought me to the SPH Children's Day Carnival at the Expo yesterday to see baby looney tunes in action. I had so much fun looking around and I was being passed around between mummy's colleagues. As usual, I prefer the men to carry me. But hey, that's normal! I'm a girl after all..

No comments: