
I've been feeling lousy these days...fever, cough, runny nose and worst of all, something's growing out of my lower gums. Mummy calls it teething. Makes me sooo irritated, waking up in the middle of the night wailing.
Oh, if you think the fever, cough and runny nose are due to my teething, it's not. Its the viral fever that kor-kor Titus got. And being so close everyday, I got it too..sigh..
Mummy brought me to Dr. Allyson Tan on Tuesday morning...hmmm...new doctor. She's not too bad until she started pressing my tummy, sticking things into my ears!!
And the whole host of medicine that she gave me..ooohhh..I hate those stuff. I give Mummy THE LOOK everytime she forces me to take those yucky medicine, but it doesnt stop Mummy from forcing them into my mouth. Then Daddy joined in as well, making me scream 'murder!'...
Yesterday Mummy left me at Granny's (Mummy's mummy) instead of Grandma's.hmmm...new experience, more space to crawl and I could rest better. But Daddy objected to letting me be there for the whole week, so i'm back at grandma's today. Mummy was hoping to have me at granny's till i've fully recovered...guess not..
No comments:
Post a Comment