Friday, July 14, 2006

Hong Kong

We are in Hong Kong! Mummy & daddy decided to take a break with grandma and family. Of course, I had the largest suitcase of all, with my diapers, travel steriliser, bottles etc. To avoid the milk powder spilling, daddy hand carried my milk powder onboard the plane.

This plane thing was quite an experience. Mummy was a fluster, kept putting the bag up and taking it down again..then i caught her making milk secretly before the plane took off. So I did my usual, demanded for my milk, had my milk and slept before the plane took off. Well, didn't even feel the plane going up. When the plane was descending, Mummy went into a fluster again and stuffed my fave pacifier into my mouth and started showing me the magazine..hm...like I can read, mummy..

It was gloomy and drizzling in Hong Kong. We even had thunderstorms at night! Freaky weather, but thankfully it was rather cool. Oh, I had my own cot in the hotel...feels like home.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: